cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Why bother

Oh god apparently there's an ABA day 🤮

Can't believe so many people still think it's okay to do that to kids when so many of them end up with PTSD after.

Hey @Tiny_leaf,

NDIS can definitely be a pain to deal with.  The process and the system of it all can be quite difficult to get the appropriate support.  I commend you for persevering with it, as I have seen others give up. 

Do you have a helpful support coordinator that helps you prior to your review and using up the funding in your package?

It's great that you have your fish to focus on and it's so lovely to hear that you will be getting more in the future.  

@MaryRO yeah I have a support coordinator but I hardly have any hours with her.

I gave up last time. My nana had just died and I had to be hospitalized.

It's more luck than anything.

NDIS is becoming even harder to access.

I just got my reviewed plan back and I'm going to have to throw it all up in the air again to get my mental illnesses registered as a disability before they make it even harder I hate this.

That sounds like an enormous hassle @Tiny_leaf. I am sorry you have to deal with that. I know how frustrating and lengthy it can be to have anything approved. Not to mention the stress of waiting for approval and then needing to change things around. Some of your concerns have been echoed by other people that I know, so I really feel for you being in that situation numerous times.

@Taylor-RO I hate it I want to die I fucking swear the thing that finally gets me after everything will be the NDIS.

It is perfectly understandable that you would feel this way @Tiny_leaf, which is incredibly unfair. What an awful experience you have had and continue to have with a lot of frustration, disappointment and hurt. And it is the very reason we are here, to be able to create a space for you to feel comfortable sharing.

I don't want to do all of this

Just got my new plan in a format my computer can't read.

Fuck everything 

ughhh @Tiny_leaf that is so annoying, this is must be incredibly frustrating, I'm so sorry you are having such an awful experience with this. I am trying to learn more about all the ins and outs of the NDIS at the moment, the flaws of the system are pretty mind-boggling and its unfair that it has such an awful impact on people.

I know you were feeling especially shit yesterday, how are you going today?

Here for you if you want to chat about things Heart

@Hannah-RO I've been asleep until 2pm.

I kinda want to go back to sleep but I feel sick.