cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW desperately need help, running out of options

@Tiny_leaf if you don't mind me asking, how long do you think it's all been building up for? Have you tried giving any helplines a call?

@Pasta yeah, literally just finished an online chat. It didn't help..

Erm.... about a month...? And then more over the last week ...? Idk

Hey @Tiny_leaf sounds like last night was really difficult for you Smiley Sad

Is it okay if I check in to see how you're feeling now?

Hi @Tiny_leaf 

I wanted to check in this morning. I can really hear how overwhelmed you feel, how are you feeling this morning? It is really hard to ask for support and be vulnerable and share how you are feeling, it is really good that you are able to do that. I know it may not feel like it but that shows so much strength Heart Has there been anguishing over the past few weeks that has helped you when you have felt this way?

@Tiny_leaf  I'm sorry for not being able to talk to you these past couple of days.
It sounds like you've been going through such a difficult time. I'm sorry that you were feeling so awful and the chat didn't help. Smiley Sad It's great that you had the courage to reach out for support anyway though. Heart

I hope you're feeling at least a little bit better today. Heart

Thanks for checking up on me @Claire-RO@May_ and @WheresMySquishy 

And also @Pasta for talking to me laugh night.

I'm still feeling pretty bad honestly, but at least my cat's hanging around being cute, which is always nice.

I've got an appointment with a new psychologist tomorrow. I didn't get to choose her, and I'm not really looking forwards to it.

I've had a few suggestions recently to find a trauma informed therapist, and it sounds like a good idea. Instead I have one who specializes in autism. The thing is though most therapists who specialize in autism actually specialize in "treating" autism.. I find that approach unhelpful at best and damaging at worst so I'm really unhappy with how that went. Smiley Sad

@Tiny_leaf don't know how I made you laugh but that's okay ahah.

Cats are amazing, I've got that many photos of my cat. He's very lazy but makes a good model as he doesn't move around much, mostly sleeps all day ahah.

Ugh I hate meeting new people, especially when you don't have a choice. It's not me being scared just me getting worried I think.

Hope you're feeling better soon and that your appointment goes good tomorrow.

Highlighted

@Pasta Ohhhh I meant last night. Oops.. (I did laugh a little then though Smiley Tongue)

Cats are definitely very good. My little girl just bit me and walked off though. Apparently I gave her to many pats..

@Tiny_leaf  It can be hard when you don't get to pick your own professional. Smiley Sad I hope the appointment goes well anyway though. Your cat sounds adorable. Smiley Happy

I agree with you that 'treating' autism is problematic.

@Tiny_leaf nahh I don't think you can give them too many pats ahah.