Re: TW: don’t read this, I just need to let everything out

Time for Kesha

I just done that exercise with my khl counsellor

Did you find it helpful?
Highlighted

I hear that all of this is overbearing for you and you are struggling @Bananatime04. Posting on the forum may not be the best place for you while you're in such high distress. We really urge you to consult your support plan and reach out to a crisis service Heart Your support plan has strategies to help you in times like these. It is great to hear that you are willing to try some new strategies. You've got this Smiley Happy

It did make me feel a bit better but when the chat ended the thoughts just kicked in and I can’t stop crying

That's great! Maybe you could try it again now?

I wish I could be that positive @Taylor-RO but unfortunately I’m not. I don’t think I’ve got this. but if you want me to log off I can?

Hey @Bananatime04, it is more about you being able to access another support that is appropriate for you at this level of distress. We unfortunately cannot provide crisis support and it sounds like this is what you are needing at the moment when you are wanting to SH. We really want you to feel the best that you can Heart There is no shame in calling Lifeline or another service to chat about the departure of your KHL counsellor and how this has impacted you. It is not an easy thing to experience and it is normal to feel upset and hurt.

Hey @Bananatime04, we're always happy to have you here on RO, it's just that when you're feeling distressed, like you are now, then crisis services can offer you more help than we are able to. Heart Do you feel like you could reach out to them?