cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@DruidChild yeah :/Heart

i use the 5 senses things when im anxious, it’s really helpful ! 

yes it is tomorrow and im very excited Smiley Happy yeah her story is so inspirational and i can really relate to some of things she’s has/is dealing with. 

Thanks for letting me know @litgym Heart

Hey @litgym, just wanted to check in and see how things are going today? Heart I hope you enjoy the concert tonight!! Do you have a favourite song that you're looking forward to hearing? 

@DruidChild im sooooooooo excited !! yayayyayaya !!!! i have glitter all over my face and chest !!! my favourite song is praying and spaceship Smiley Happy im alright today so far i guess yeh

Ahh that is so amazing to hear @litgym Heart !

Highlighted

@annabethxchase i had the most amazing night ever ! best time of my life for SURE !!!!! omlll i love her so much !!!! i was bawling my eyes out when she was singing praying and i actually felt like i was gonna pass out i was crying so much😬 this lil girl next to me kept looking at me when i was crying haha. i also bought the comfiest jumper ever !!!!!!! and it’s so cute ! i just wanna to see her again ! its all so surreal. her song praying saved my life and it was just so emotional hearing it live. omg her concert was just the best jam !!!! ahhh i could go on haha😂💞5C916157-9806-4BD2-A9B6-BE005535B7E9.jpeg

14346842-FDB7-4654-B478-A1DE5387C72B.jpeg

8FB243A4-F615-414C-B3B9-D7D2285DEDEA.jpeg

AHHH FANGIRLING RIGHT THERE WITH YOU @litgym! SO GLAD YOU HAD THE MOST AMAZINGNESS OF TIMES! Has it sunk in yet? When I went to Pink it took we a while to take it all in lol <3333333Heart

@annabethxchase hahah ive lost my voice ! it’s kinda sunk in i guess. its like the night went so quickly, you know ? and i want to relive that night. i also soooo wish i got VIP tickets because i desperately wanna meet kesha but i did have AMAZING seats ! is pink one of your fav artists ?

Yeah I totally get that!! 

It would've been great to meet her!! Yeah she is she has suchhhh a good voice and her lyrics are soooo awesome. <3333

@annabethxchase im exhausted but i definitely needed a night like last night or else i wouldn’t be here Smiley Happy