cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@annabethxchase bahahah. hahah well you do deserve this love Heart i wasn’t at school last week so it’s really dumb not to come tmrw and im only going for half a day since im going to my headspace centre. and i need learn stuff for my exams in 1 week. i think im gonna head to bed now x goodnight <3

P.s I DIDNT RELAPSE TONIGHT WOAHH !!!

aww thanks <3 @Esperanza67

im just nervous talking and admitting to everything. i found out my referral that only says i have anxiety which more than anything IM DEPRESSED !! which is super dumb and not it’s gonna mess around with my family and gp and ergh. 

@litgym I am so so so so so proud of you for not relapsing tonight! I’m so happy that you’re safe and here with us, I would miss you so much if you weren’t around Heart

I hope headspace tomorrow goes well. In my experience the people who work at headspace are always very friendly and helpful Smiley Happy

Sleep well. 

Ahh, I see @litgym.. I believe in you! Nightttt

My GIFS aren't working but I have this woman going 'WHOOP WHOOP'

YAYYY @litgym!!!Heart My heart is bursting with pride

Highlighted

@gina-RO @Jess1-RO @annabethxchase @Bee @TOM-RO @Esperanza67 @DruidChild

headspace actually went really well ! i love my youth clinician she is so sweet !! they asked me if ive had thoughts or been hurting myself and i said no. then i looked at my youth clinician with a trembling face and she knew i was lying. then i bursted out crying attempting to say i relapsed on friday. she was so kind about it and was very proud of me for being clean 2 weeks before that Smiley Happy and they’re not going to tell my mum unless it gets more serious Smiley Happy better than i thought but i was so anxious to the point i couldn’t breathe :/

That's amazing @litgym!! The youth worker sounds lovely, and I am so proud of you for working through your anxiety and being brave enough to speak honestly to her. You've taken such a huge step towards recovery Heart

Do you have anything planned to reward yourself for going to the appointment? 

aww thank youHeart @DruidChild

i haven’t actually thought of a reward ! not really sure how i should reward myself.

im really glad your appointment went well @litgym she sounds really lovely and understanding. i hope shes the right one for you! and well done for being open.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 she definitely is expect she’s like my “mentor” if that makes sense so it’s not like i get to talk to her every appointment. i think im meet my psychologist in about a month and i hope i can connect with her. my youth worker is probably the only person ive ever connected to in my life. 

that connection is still a really great start @litgym she can help in other areas of your life too even if you cant speak to her every session. at least you know you have her support when you need too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**