cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@annabethxchase BAHAHAHA, that’s so good you have a good relationship with your netball coach. my club runner (probably have no idea what im talking about) she in her early 20s and we push each other around and do dumb stuff hehe. it took about 20mins worth of begging but i got to wear jumper and that was really comfy.

Yeah I have no idea Smiley LOL

That definitely payed off! 20 mins of begging for wearing a comfy jumper? Deal.

@annabethxchase ahahaha. ill make a joke thread this arvo just for you guys and im telling you it’s gonna be awful bahahah. we also need to do another virtual sleepover!!

OMG is was just thinking about that! It kinda went a bit poorly didn't it Smiley LOL ? I had fun chatting with you but I don't think we gave anyone enough notice lol  

@annabethxchase yep true !! we need to get the mods or Gina/Jess to put it on the announcement section.

Yeah, we should ask em next time. Maybe we should give everyone a little more notice and it's super hard to find the right day for everyone

Highlighted

@annabethxchase yeah haha Smiley Happy go to head into school now Smiley Sad i haven’t come to school on a Friday in like 2 months oops. i hate fridays so much and so don’t want to go today !!!

Ah me too, I have the worst subjects on Fridays! Have 'fun'

@annabethxchase Fridays are so gross !!

I thought today I could do well but I cant. over 2 hours into school and already wanting to take my life. I feel like im going mad. I cant stop these thoughts ! I dont deserve help, im a huge burden. less than 2 hours till the promise is over...

@litgym Fridays are gross Smiley Sad 

The thoughts sound really hard today -  I'm going to send you an email Heart