cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

Hi @litgym,

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. I can see the admins are working hard to talk to you so make sure you are in contact with them.

I just want to say I know this feeling, and it is awful. You are so well respected and loved here because you extend so much kindness to others. I want you to extend this same kindness to yourself and make sure you can do what you can to stay safe. Heart

im really confused, @Jess1-RO did you delete my last post ? 

Hey @litgym,

I've been reading over this and couldn't not stop and send you a reply. I just want to let you know I have read a few other posts of yours and can see how kind and well respected you are here in the community. I really want to ask you to extend that same kindness to yourself. 

I understand being in a place like you are in now, but I need you to know that you are so loved here and we all really want you to be happy and well again. Can you watch netflix or do something that can distract you for a bit? What about trying to eat chillies or something spicy? I find that distracts me.

I am really and truly wishing you the best. Can you please keep yourself safe today?

I wish I could travel over to you and wrap my arms tightly around you @litgym :/
Maybe going to ED would be a good option to keep yourself safe?

aww thank you Heart @annabethxchase i love you too and i wish i could you a hug as well !!

@bigavocado thanks xx i have an appointment soon but when i get home i might watch some Netflix unless i end up in ED

I am so happy you have an appointment! Going to the ED is a good idea if things get harder. If you have netflix on your phone you can download eps and take it with you Smiley Wink

@bigavocado im coming from school and i don’t really think ill have the time to watch netflix peacefully.

Fair enough @litgym, but hey congrats on going to school today!

thanks @bigavocado

honestly i don’t even know how i didn’t try ending my life there. ergh don’t think im gonna last Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@litgym I am so sorry this is how you are feeling.  I think you should go to the ED if you are worried about yourself. Sending virtual hugs and love Heart