cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

Sorry about the teachers, not sure what that would be about.
I'm glad you're feeling semi-alright! It's OK to be confused by how your feeling, emotions never really seem to make any sense.

@annabethxchase I wanna leave, I hate school so much. I hate being at home and I hate being at school. its horrible. everything single bloody class a teacher comes in and says "*name* can I speak to you ?"

That must really suck @litgym and I can feel your hurt, what do you think you could do to make things better? I know it seems hard at the moment but you have shown us just how incredibly tough of a person you are and you CAN get through this!
Highlighted

@annabethxchase nothing can make it better. 

Hmmm, I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder, I know you are allowed to go outside - timeout - to clear your head a bit, maybe you could go on walk around the school to feel a bit less overwhelmed? Is that an option?

@annabethxchase mmm not really. im just so restless in french rn. ive just gone to the bathroom but like erghh. 1 more hour of school Smiley Sad

That's Ok! French sounds rough! Spanish is hard enough Smiley Happy
Hopefully that hour goes quickly, I'm in Japanese at the moment and ew just ew

French is pretty chill but I feel so sick and horrible. I dont want to be here. I cant even talk the bus home, mums picking me up ew. look honestly dont even worry about me, im too much of a burden.

That sucks @litgym...
Not getting as much independence really must hurt, I reckon you're handling the situation really well.

I am worrying about you @litgym, you mean a whole lot to me and I'll do anything I can to help you (even though I'm in another state Smiley Happy You really aren't a burden, you are a perfectly amazing human being that's going through a really rough patch.

hey @litgym, just echoing what @annabethxchase has said.  You are going through some difficult things at the moment, and that does not in any way make you a burden. 

You are so worthy of support , and you can get through this day Heart