cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@annabethxchase naw thank you - means a lot Heart

@gina-RO thanksHeart G just told me i almost got a suspension for the whole stealing thing shit. ergh just want everything to be over.

@litgym <3
Bummer about the near suspension, at least it didn't happen and it's almost end of year!

@annabethxchase yeah. omg fml im so sick of everything. my “mother” is being such a fucking bitch to me !!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A NEW FAMILY ! im at this point in my life where i have bags under my eyes, no light shines through my eyes anymore they are legit bloodshot, im paler than usual. i just look horrendous !! i fucking can’t anymore. this is exactly why ending my life is the best option.

That really is horrible to hear @litgym, is there anything in particular she's doing that's aggravating you? I really feel for you, you are trying so incredibly hard but it doesn't feel as if you are getting anywhere. I can see the change through your strength and resilience!
Just wanted to check, are you safe at the moment?

@annabethxchase she’s being fucking her. i remember as little as 4 dreaming of a new family. khl was even like to ‘do you wanna go foster ?’ HELL YEAH !!!! im even losing weight fml. im so so soooooo done. ergh why am i always so negative !!! i guess im safe ? i don’t want to though.

Things sound quite strained and heavy at the moment @litgym and like @annabethxchase I really feel for you right now Heart It is good to hear that despite what's happening for you, you think you can stay safe, as @annabethxchase said that shows your growth, strength and resilience!

I did just want to very gently remind you (and I know this can be so hard when you're in this space) to be a little mindful of the community when you're expressing what's happening for you and if you feel like things are at a level where that's a bit impossible then we really encourage you to get in touch with one of your crisis support options. Do you feel you can do that if you need?

I here you @litgym & I can only imagine how painful that would be...
Could you tell me a bit more about foster care? Maybe that could be an option? That's no good about your weight, I would think that's the stress if everything.
I'm really happy you are safe, it means a lot Smiley Happy

@Erin-RO ill just log off then.

@annabethxchase idk my khl counsellor asked if it could be an option but it’ll never happen Smiley Sad

Hmm, that's tough and I reckon your counsellor has a point now I think about it, your mum couldn't really just give you up I suppose... Are you close with any of your friends parents? I know you aren't 18, so you can't just move out. I'm here to chat, don't feel any pressure to log off!

I don't want you to feel that you have to log off @litgym but if you feel that would be the best thing for your wellbeing, then maybe it's a good idea to take a break from the forums and contact your crisis supports? When you feel ready though, we'll be here for you Heart