cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@Bee ergh i was doing okay for the whole day, didn’t have any suicidal thoughts really till now Smiley Sad everyone is pissing me off and im getting the shits with my sister. why me ? why do i have to be back to strong thoughts of not wanting to be here Smiley Sad obviously nothing ‘okay’ ever lasts Smiley Sad

Hey @litgym sorry to bust into your convo with @Bee. I just wanted to offer some support, as it sounds like things have been a bit up and down for you today? What do you think might help to bring you back into a more positive space tonight? 

@Erin-RO nothing helps anymore, im right back in the dark hole and wanting to kill myself. fuck my life im never good enough.

I'm so sorry to hear this @litgym please know we're here for you. I have just sent you an email if you could please check Heart

@Erin-RO Heart i replied

fml i swear !!! why can’t 1 night be okay !!

anddddd im back to wanting to end my life so badly 

I'm really sorry to hear that @litgym and that sounds super tough.
Do you want to talk more about it?
Can you stay safe at the moment? <3

@litgym seconding @annabethxchase in checking that you're able to stay safe at the moment? Heart

we are here for you if you want to talk more about it Heart

@linkinpark13 @annabethxchase i don’t want to be safe.

Hi @litgym,

I can hear you are feeling a lot of pain right now Heart We are just sending you another email, so keep an eye on your inbox Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here