cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@bigavocado ED is no fun. It’s the same thing everytime.

talk to triage nurse, wait around for ages, talk to nurse, wait for mental health team, sometimes a psychiatrist comes after and then im released. like how tf is that meant to make me feel better !

@litgym hmm yeah that doesn't sound fun. Im sorry litgym, you are so brave and kind. I'd love if you could talk to a loved one or friend about the way you are feeling. Heart Heart Heart 

@bigavocado @annabethxchase @Jess1-RO @gina-RO @Bee

the psychologist was alright i guess :/ to early to tell but we’ve made some further appointments and she wants me to do some horse riding as one of my therapies. because my mental state is so bad she has to squeeze me in for appointments and give me more attention if that makes sense. 

Hey @litgym, that sounds great as you will be able to get the support you need quicker than usual. It can take a little while to warm up to someone new but it is usually worth it in the end. Horse riding sounds really fun! I haven't seen you mention this before, is this something that you usually do? I have to admit, I found horse-riding a little scary haha. I also saw your post in turning negatives into positives and unread letters, I agree, I hope things dial down for you tomorrow. Have you been in touch with KHL tonight? How else have you been spending the night?

@Taylor-RO ive never been near a horse in my life haha. it took my mum so much begging and promises to let me stay home alone today so i don’t go to this dumb excursion. turns out the school cancelled it !! im trying really hard to stay safe and not lose my mums trust but it’s so hard when i could end my life today. 

Horse riding sounds interesting @litgym, do you think you'll do it?
It's frustrating when you work hard to avoid something, and they end up cancelling it. Is it too late to go to school?

You are being so strong trying to stay safe and that is so important, even though it's hard. What are some things you can do today to help you do that?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO hey....are you new to RO ? 

i might do it i don’t know. 

nahhh im not going to school. maybe watching netflix, listening to kesha music and playing with my dog i guess to keep me safe :/

@litgym yes, I'm a new staff member Smiley Happy I'll be working with ReachOut for the next few weeks.

I would probably choose to stay home too Smiley Tongue Those all sound like great ways to keep yourself safe today. Are there any movies on netflix that you're interested in watching?

-----

@Jay-RO ah okay cool, so you won’t be with RO for that long ? 

i can barely sit through an episode of a show so a movie is far too hard ! unless i watch one of my fav movies but they aren’t on netflix Smiley Sad

@litgym I finish right before Christmas Smiley Happy

I find that movies can be difficult to sit through as well, I usually end up playing on my phone during them. Is there any way you can watch your favourite movies?
Also, you mentioned playing with your dog, is that something you can schedule in for today too? I am sure they are adorable! Smiley Happy

-----