cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@litgym just wanted to say that if you feel it would help to come back after talking to crisis supports I’m also here to listen! Heart I’m sorry today’s been so tough.

If you feel like foster care would be a good option for you, I think it would be great to bring it up again with your KHL counsellor - it may seem like it could never happen, but there are lots of kinds of foster care and young people go to foster care for all kinds of reasons, so it may be a possibility for you. 

You’re important and very brave Heart

(p.s @annabethxchase I’m blown away by the support you’re giving!! So awesome and compassionate Smiley Very Happy

Naww Thank You @DruidChild HeartSmiley Very Happy

Hey @litgym,
How are you travelling today, I know you had a pretty rough night last night so just wanted to make sure you're OK! Smiley Happy

Hi @litgym, like @annabethxchase just wanted to check in and see how you're doing Smiley Happy We're here for you Heart

@DruidChild @annabethxchase thanks for checking up on me<3 im gonna ditch this thread and use my new one which is called ‘i can’t’. sorry i can’t be bothered to link it ! also probably not gonna be as active yeah