cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@DruidChild last night i watched some jane the virgin, that's about it !

not feeling too good today as well Smiley Sad but im trying push through it. the kesha concert is officially in 27 hours and 51 minutes ! so im forcing myself to hold on for at least 48 more hours.

That's a bummer @litgym! So fantastic you are holding on for a bit longer! Keep it up!Smiley Very HappyHeart

@annabethxchase fuck its so hard. why can’t these thoughts just leave ? no matter how much support and counselling/therapy i get it doesn’t help me expect i feel like a lot of weight has left for that day. 

I'm so sorry it's been so tough for you @litgym - I wish I could help you Heart At least you feel like a weight has lifted off your chest - that counts for something! ****Sending INFINITE amounts of Hugs to you!!!*** Here to talk xo

@annabethxchase thanksHeart

its just real hard and im getting all these old distressing thoughts and everyone are just being bitches. idekkkk anymore

Naww I'm so sorry you are doing it tough <333 Is there anything I can do to distract you/help @litgym? Wanna talk about it? Also is 'everyone' the 'friends' at school or just everyone being really painful? Heart

tenor (6).gif

@annabethxchase i guess just venting helps and talking it out really. i guess everyone in general is just a pain, im so sick of it. im such a mess im crouched on my bedroom floor against my wall, bawling my eyes out and i just feel insane. erghh I seem to never get better like it’s just day after day after day.

Hey @litgym so sorry to hear how incredibly painful this is. I want you to know you're not alone in your pain and from the other side of screens we all honour your pain very much Heart It is incredibly taxing, but also very important. There's a message in even the darkest moments. Would you consider giving a helpline a go as well as RO?

I'm glad venting helps a little @litgym! My heart is breaking in two Smiley Frustrated and I wish I could just reach out and give you the biggest hug! Is there anything specific that has triggered this? It'll get better @litgym, I promise I wanna say again that you are so strong and you've kept it up this long! Have you done any self-care today? Maybe you could listen to some music or something for now to try and distract yourself. HeartHeart ***Quadruple infinity hugs***

hey @Bree-RO im not really interested in contacting a helpline. i contacted khl yesterday and i just don’t wanna contact again.