cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@annabethxchase 🙃Heart

i just really need some comfort in real life but im am very grateful for the support on RO Heart 

today my “friends” were talking about self harm and i kind of just died a bit. i mean im already dead but i just felt another punch into my stomach. little did they know i fucking self harm ergh. ive been clean for 4 days and ive had so many urges over the last few days. 

im currently listening to kesha’s songs to hype me up for tomorrow. i have this gut feeling hat something is gonna go bad tmrw :/

Glad to hear it @litgym Heart

I'm so sorry you were stuck in that awful situation - but it's so fantastic and incredible that you've been fighting those urges and staying clean! 

OMG it's tomorrow!! Have so much fun! I get those gut feelings and they suck - I always get a feeling that my mum will be in a car crash and she'll die and i'll be stuck with my father. Is there anything specific that you think will go wrong?  HeartHeartHeart

@annabethxchase yeah Smiley Happy

im very excited Smiley Happy i just feel like my friend will be a bitch or just i don’t know something that’ll ruin the night. like on my birthday this year i almost ended it. i do have many thoughts of ending it but that was 1 out 3 times when ive been so close and that was my fucking BIRTHDAY ! i also get that feeling something will happen and ill end up with my father Smiley Sad

and shitt i just remembered i haven’t studied once this holz and i have exam week in 3 weeks 😬 but ive actually given up on everything, oh whale🐳

Yayy!! Oh bummer @litgym, fingers crossed all will be fine. That sounds terrible @litgym and at the worst time as well. 

OMG exams already? Wth!? 

Your wellbeing comes before school so put yourself before exam stuff Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hey @litgym this sounds painful, please know you are incredibly strong and it will not always be like this. There's a fierce strength within you, you will make it through Heart

About the thoughts and the urge to self-harm, are you able to stay safe tonight? Do you need extra support?

@annabethxchase yeah it was terrible i hate remembering that day and night Smiley Sad and yeah i hope tmrw night is good ! ew yeh exams and yes my mental health is more important but i know for a fact in the exams ill be seating there like wtf does this mean 😬

@Bree-RO yeah it is painful and thank youHeart

im safe for tonight Smiley Happy i did this thing where i drew a butterfly and i think of someone important. if i harm before it rubs off then ive killed that person. so that’s a good way for me to reduce self-harm.

Ahaha @litgym

I think that's me on a daily basis - especially in math lol

@annabethxchase mmm me as well, i don’t think i actually pay attention in class expect for french because im usually really restless so i tend to spaz out a bit😬😂 and in design, the unit is too easy for me so i tend to just go ahead and not listen ahaha and every other subject is too much effort to listen hahah.

It sounds like things have been so intense and painful today @litgym. I've heard of the butterfly idea before, I'm so glad it works for you! Heart Every day that you resist those urges to harm yourself is such a huge achievement, well done. 

Sometimes when I feel very anxious or like something bad is going to happen, I try to use a grounding exercise to stay present - a really good simple one is looking around and naming five things you can see, hear, and touch. You can also add smell and taste but I find those super difficult!! 

Did you say it's a Kesha concert that you're attending tomorrow? I really love her, too, her story is so inspiring and she's a very talented musician. I hope you enjoy it.