cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@Bree-RO everything just seems to get worse and worse, the only light ive seen in about 4 months was 2 nights ago. 

when i say im done, i mean i wanna end it but i am safe for tonight but the thoughts are very loud. it’s making my head throb like hellll.

hey @litgym
hugs Heart

do you want to talk about anything at all or whats causing you to feel really low?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @scared01

nothing has actually caused this it’s just a daily thing and i hate it. but it’s MEGA loud tonight Smiley Sad 

ew and i have to go away tmrw with my family and i don’t think im gonna survive. and of course im gonna be that “debbie downer” and then my “mother” is gonna have the shits with me.

We are here to listen. Thank you for being so honest about the thoughts Heart As well a chatting to @scared01 and crew, would you chat to a counsellor at KHL or SCBS? @litgym 

@Bree-RO i already tried contacting khl but my backup and backup-backup counsellor doesn’t work tonight ergh !!!!! and i just hate talking to anyone else :/ 

That must be really frustrating @litgym, especially since you've already built good rapport with your usual counsellors. Is there anyone else you can think of who you could reach out for support?

no one else unfortunately Smiley Sad @Esperanza67

that's okay @litgym - how does chatting with us make you feel?

Also, are you currently seeking any professional supports at the moment?

@litgym
i can understand all of that. im much the same lately with moods and it being a daily thing. have you still been seeing your counsellor?

bugger about the counsellors not being on tonight! what about headspace- do you like to use that helpline at all?
maybe as hard as it is you could try 'fake it till you make it' tomorrow? im often doing that with family, even though i feel like shit just try your best to smile at least. sometimes it can help with moods even for a little while
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Esperanza67 it makes me feel better and im currently spamming the games thread haha

im seeing a new psychologist in 1 1/2 weeks. and im on medication but that’s it.