cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

hahah. honestly you should meet me in person, a never ending of ”litgym jokes” which is honestly me repeating words and laughing at the most stupid jokes ive come up with like;

in year 5 i came up with this DONT EVEN ASK OK

what did the Caesar say ? 

Caesar salad i see you

DONT EVEN !!! honestly im laughing at my own dumb joke right now bahahaha

OMG THAT'S SO BAD ITS FUNNY - IM CRYING Smiley LOL

I KNOW RIGHT !!! LIKE WTF DOES IT EVEN MEAN !!!!! just be glad you’re are not at my school because im telling ya i rekt every student and teacher with worst rekts BAHAHAHAH. my french teacher doesn’t even understand, i think she’s given up on trying to now hahaha

Believe me I am soooo glad! My sisters jokes are bad enough I don't need THOSE pathetic excuse for jokes in my life Smiley LOLSmiley Tongue

I'm just imagining a really confused french lady shaking her head in disappointmentSmiley LOL

bahahhaha. my french teacher loves me but doesn’t hehe. i usually like to distract her in her other classes oops. once she death stared meaning “go the fuck away **i legit wrote my name and then realised this was annoymous oops**” i mean im “besties” with a lot of teachers and gym coaches and peeps. they’re really appreciate my amazing self around bahahahah Smiley Very Happy

@litgym @annabethxchase Smiley Very Happy OMG you two make you aww at your friendship and this conversation is just hilarious it made me laugh! Which is great because today felt tough!
Litgym you should start a jokes thread for us Smiley Wink because that Ceasar one was hilarious! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

don't do drugs because honestly it is not worth it. i feel myself drowning everyday in sadness. i am losing many friends as well. the pain you feel will go away with time. Each time you think about doing drugs just stop and think about who you would hurt and why you are doing it. then think about you and your well being. Just so you know you are not alone. Since you are drowning i will drown with you.Heart

It's amazing how much information you can get from a death stare!
I do that all the time! I wrote somewhere "Life lessons with ____" And then I realised I needed to change just before I posted Smiley Happy)) Haha that's me and my netball coach as well, we skip along linked arms, singing but she's like 50 so theres like over a 30yr age gap (But if you have friends that are 50 than GO FOR IT!). Hmmm, I'm with @Bee (Naw your so nice <3333, you MUST start a jokes thread

@Bee bahahhaa awwwHeart honestly i don’t think you want a joke thread from me BAHAHA.

@cemetarygirl332 thanks. i don’t have any money anyways.

@litgym, If the joke friend was anything like the Caesar one, It would possibly be the funniest thing EVERSmiley LOL You are a true genius!