cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

@scared01 nahhh i really don’t like the school counsellor and she is so bad !! 

i feel like the second i tell headspace something, they instantly say ‘can we get in contact with your psychologist?’ erghhh. they just don’t give me the right support like my usual counsellor on khl. and i just have to really connect to a counsellor or it just doesn’t work. 

i feel quite dissociated so ill try and fake a smile but it’s really hard for me. like i physically can’t  pull off a smile, it makes me feel horrible.

@litgym it is important to connect with your counsellor for sure, i hope the new one will be better suited to you. also if your having troubles with the curren counsellor you can say 'im havent been speaking to the school counsellor and would rather just talk to you' and that usually helps with those sorts of questions as well.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That's so good to hear that you're finding the forums really helpful @litgym! Smiley Very Happy

Oooh, what is your favourite games thread?

@scared01 well i stopped seeing the school counsellor when i met my psych but then i only lasted with my old psych and now im meeting my new one in a week and a bit.

thats ok @litgym sometimes it takes one or 2 counsellors to go through before finding the right one but itll be worth it esp when you can build up some trust and speak about whats happening for you

@Esperanza67 don’t really have a favourite, i just needed a bit of a distraction haha

@scared01 yeah and it’s just really annoying because i haven’t found any relationships in real life to open up to. only over the internet.

Distractions are always good in this case @litgym Smiley Very Happy

for sure! @litgym im quite the same. i connect better over the internet than face to face. maybe its partly becasue we are anonymous over the internet as well so cna be a little more open..

im glad your finding something distracting to do as well

@scared01 yeah :/ i just wish some how my khl counsellor could be like my psych because i would be so open to her but that can’t happen Smiley Sad