cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

me too @litgym when i had my headspace counsellor online while on a waitlist to see someone face-to-face she was so good i hadve wished i couldve seen her offline as well. its a shame it doesnt work like that hey
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 yeah Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

what would be most helpful for you tonight in the ways of coping? im happy to talk about some things bothering you, help you work on emotions, just a distraction chat? @Esperanza67 is here too and shes pretty fun and helpful Smiley Happy

ill be back in about half hr, ive jsut got to help pop unpack his car

@scared01's right, @litgym, we're here to keep supporting you if you need it.

btw, thanks @scared01!

@scared01 all good x im watching some brooklyn 99 right now and i guess just talking helps. 

@Esperanza67 aw thanksHeart

No worries @litgym! Btw, I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Which episode are you watching now?

@Esperanza67 season 1 ep 13 haha. only just started and i like taking my time with it since it’s one of my distractions when im feeling so distressed. 

What I like about Brooklyn Nine-Nine is that you can never get sick of rewatching the episodes over and over again @litgym. Plus, I agree with you, it is a great show to watch when you're feeling distressed.

Is it your first time watching that particular episode? Or is it a rewatch?

@Esperanza67 it’s my first time haha ! but it’s true you can never get sick of it !