cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: drowning

I'm not sure whether you've come across this already @litgym, but we also have a Brooklyn Nine-Nine dedication thread here  (it hasn't been resurrected in months haha) if want to check out our love and dedication for the show in all of its gif-filled goodness (FYI, there may be spoilers, but nothing too serious haha).

@Esperanza67 haha cool, ill check it out !

hey @litgym im so sorry i couldnt come back last night! we went from unpacking a car, to mum needing something taken out to her house and then we got talking an didnt end up coming home till about 1030/11

i hope todays a better day for you though or at least brings some moments to smile
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 thanks and all good, there is no pressure coming onto ROHeart

i just flew into the Gold Coast and erghhh i hate planes so much and anxiety doesn’t help either ! but i am trying to stay positive and attempt to be “happy”.

Planes are scary aren't they @litgym? Well done getting through the flight, I hope you are proud of yourself for that Heart

What have you got planned for the rest of the day, any time for some self care? (Or some more B99?)

very ! @DruidChild but somehow im better compared to January when i was crying before we took off. i get so sick on planes ew i just don’t like them. now typing this i feel dizzy. 

i actually just bought myself a face mask and bath bomb so that will be my self-care tonight ! im exhausted especially since qld doesn’t do daylight savings so now im body is confused since i just got use to it in nsw. 

theres this window sill that ive been sitting on today and it’s really relaxing. i’ve also been listening to coconut grove Smiley Wink @gina-RO 

I'm glad you're back on land now @litgym! Smiley Happy 

That sounds lovely, I hope you're able to feel some enjoyment of your self care. Nice, relaxing places to sit are the best, especially when you have some music going at the same time. I hope a good sleep tonight will help reset your body clock and make you a little less exhausted! Heart

@DruidChild yeah thanksHeart

That sounds great @litgym

Now you must experience my pain... AEST and all that confusing stuff Smiley Tongue

How are you atm? You are staying in the Gold Coast right? <333

hey @annabethxchase

gosh im exhausted ! it’s only 8:45 but my time it’s 9:45 !!  my head is still throbbing but im trying to make the most of this experience even though it’s pouring and grey :/ yeah im staying at the Gold Coast Smiley Happy