cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW for disccosiation

Oof, I'm sorry that you have all of that painful stuff going on for you @Tiny_leaf..

I'm not very helpful with this sort of thing, except that I have knee pain.

I found a cool magnet, while I was browsing on Typo, and it reminded me of you:

I hope you feel less pain soon. Heart

@JazzInMay Just my legs.

And not yet..

@Janine-RO sort of... I've missed my past few appointments Smiley Sad

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx hehe... I totally didn't just spend a while making some new cuttings. Fingers crossed they work..

@Tiny_leaf  that's okay, it's more important to focus on yourself and how you're feeling. I am really sorry about the pain in your legs :/ is there anything that might help to soothe those joints such as a heat pack which will relax the muscles and warm up your joints, or an ice pack which reduces inflammation?

@JazzInMay I don't think so .. Smiley Sad

My support worker didn't come today which was good for my joints but bad for my brain.

Now I feel really agitated and trapped and I'm running out of good distractions.

@Tiny_leaf  I am sorry about that, I am feeling very agitated too it is not a nice feeling. 

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling agitated and trapped @Tiny_leaf. I have noticed that there is a lot going on for you right now. I cant imagine how hard it must be for you. What can you do tonight to look after yourself? Heart

@TOM-RO there is a lot there's too much i can't breathe I have no where to go there's nothing