cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW for disccosiation

@Maddy-RO @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 Do any of you have any ideas for puppy names?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf what breed? And what gender? This is exciting! Are you getting a pup?
Sorry if you’ve already said, I’m not up to speed atm Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yes they will be my service dog!!

@Maddy-RO posted a picture of the breed on the last page, they're very cute.

Idk if they'll be make or female, so I'll need some names for both. I'll just go with whichever puppy has the best personality.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf awwwwh that’s so so cute!!!
I’m very keen to see your puppy around the forums Smiley Tongue

I love the brown ones! If you get a brown girl, I really like milo! Hehe

I also like phoebe, Ziggy, Henry, Charlie, Max, Kayla, Lily, Milly (milz for short- so cute!), Barney and Hudson. What do you think? Do you have any other options?

Omg I know! Jeff! Haha I’m kidding Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 oooh I like Milo. Max is cute too.

Hehe.. either Jeff or Bob Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I do not have the words to describe how much I fucking hate the NDIS and the fucking hoops they make me jump through.

It would be a huge task for someone with normal executive function, it's impossible for someone like me and they fucking know it.

And in thier copy-pasted list of service dog tasks they conveniently decided not to copy-paste all of the ones that help people with mental illnesses and developmental disabilities.

Oh and because I'm autistic I get a whole extra set of hoops to jump through.

Because clearly I'm not struggling enough.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  It's so hard when the systems that are supposed to be in place to help people make it difficult for people to access them. Smiley Sad We were advised by someone that my sister wouldn't be approved for the NDIS, but we've heard different opinions since.
In my experience, going through the aged care system was a long and annoying process too. My grandma only got approved for a home care package yesterday, and they sent us a letter explaining that we have to organise our own providers... what?
I think it adds even more stress trying to fill out all these forms and organise our own supports. I really hope that you get the service dog and the benefits associated with having one. Heart

Highlighted

Thanks @WheresMySquishy 

Yeah...

I hate the way they operate...

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with the NDIS @Tiny_leaf . By the sounds of it, this has (understandably) made you upset. As @WheresMySquishy said, I also really hope that you are able to receive a service dog and that things become a bit easier for you Heart
Highlighted

This probably sounds silly but I can't stop thinking that some people literally consider my existence a worse problem than cancer.

And it's making me sad.

Like they're doing research and getting grants and stuff just to make sure no more people like me can be born, and no one cares or speaks out. Many people actually support it.

And it feels really lonely.