cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW for disccosiation

You have a cat @Tiny_leaf?! Cute! What colour is your lil baby?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I have two!! One is a rather round fluffball. She's very big I love her. She's a few different shades of brown, with a black stripe on her back.

My other lil boy is very slim and has smooth shiny fur. I love him too. He's grey with black stripes.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf oh my gosh you got 2 cute babies! I want one! I like the sound of your fluffy round kitty Smiley Happy what are their names?
I want a cat but my mum won’t let me! It’s okay I can hide one Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 they are Holly and Rory.

And yes definitely hide a cat.

Highlighted

Naww @Tiny_leaf can I steal Holly? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 she's all mine!! Mwahahaha!!!

Highlighted

Wow I asked my hallucination a question and it just ignored me. How rude.

No idea why it was even trying to get my attention if it's not going to talk to me.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf mine does that all the time Smiley Sad but it’s stupid because when I say something that it wouldn’t like, there’s always a reaction (usually punishment) but if I say anything like asking why it’s here and when it’s going, just ignores me. Does that happen with you?
What were you asking yours?
Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf , that sounds pretty irritating - can I ask, is it a hallucination that you have often? Can you normally ask it questions? Feel free not to answer if I'm prying, I'm just curious... sorry to hear that you weren't feeling great overnight, it sounds like your cats have been good company today Smiley Happy We have 2 cats as well, they are still getting used to having us home all of the time, and keep jumping up all over my desk/ trying to get on the camera if any of us are on video chats. Cute, but slightly obnoxious Smiley Wink 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 perhaps you could use that. It might quieten down if you ask questions when it's being rude.

@Janine-RO nah this is a new one, all my normal hallucinations will normally respond, even if it's just to look annoyed at whatever I said.

This one I just heard someone saying "hey" a few times. It wasn't the tv and there's no one at home or outside the window.

I asked what it wanted and it didn't answer. So. Rude.  Smiley Tongue

It was a pretty harmless one, just confusing while I looked around for whoever said it.

It's unusual for me to have a hallucination where only one sense is involved, cause I'm weird like that.

They just want to show off thier beautiful little faces!

The people you're talking to need to see them as well!! Smiley Tongue