cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW for disccosiation

Everything feels like too much

I'm tired and scared and I don't know what to do.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  What is scaring you? Can you lay somewhere quiet with dim lights and hide under a blanket for a while....? 

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling tired and scared @Tiny_leaf. Would you mind sharing with us why you are feeling this way? Do you have anything that you can do tonight to help feel a bit better? Heart

Highlighted

Too much everything's too much my brother is yelling

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf, I am sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed. Is your brother yelling at you? Are you able to move away from the yelling and go somewhere else in the house where you feel less scared? Are your parents currently at home with you?
Highlighted

He's stopped it's just stressful and brings back stuff.

My head hurts I'm stressed and overwhelmed and idk why.

Highlighted

Are you able to do something soothing? Or do you just need to let it pass....? 

Highlighted

I tried but it didn't work Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf, it is good that the yelling has stopped. I hope that are now feeling less scared. What can you do tonight to help you feel less stressed and overwhelmed? Are you able to do any soothing activities, as @Eden1717 has suggested?
Highlighted

My parents have been yelling all day.. apparently I’m moving back to tassie tomorrow according to my mum and my step dad isn’t coming. It’s over

So yea I can relate but I don’t have any advice I’m sorry. I’ve just been waiting for it to stop Smiley Sad