cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

let’s just say ive eaten all the chocolate in the house... @annabethxchase

BAHAHAHA @litgym, oh well ice cream maybe? What's your favourite chocolate?

I’m happy that you’re safe @litgym Heart Brooklyn 99 is so good for distraction, it’s my go to show when I’m super sad. 

Mm chocolate sounds like a good coping skill. Maybe you could make a cake in a mug or something if you don’t have any more! 

Also absolutely amazing job being clean for 11 days, that’s a huge deal and I’m so very proud of you!!! Heart

@annabethxchase ooo ice cream we have that ! mum probably gonna get pissed since my dinner was a fruit salad oops !  im basic and just like Cadbury milk chocolate. 

@DruidChild naw thank you <333 i haven’t had a cake in a mug forever !! mum doesn’t like them hehe

Mmmm, Same I can't have a lot of stuff because I'm anaphylactic to nuts, and chocolate has been processed on same machinery as nuts Smiley Sad .

naw that’s so annoyingSmiley Sad @annabethxchase

Talk about it Smiley Wink
Are you feelin any better (excuse my spelling I can't be bothered!)?
Highlighted

Hey @litgym,

So I thought I would compile some 'motivation & encouragement' for you because you totally deserve it! You've been doing it really tough lately and I though you needed a reminder of just how epic you are!

Here's some links to encouraging & supportive messages I found written to you by other users:

Bee's response and encouragement before a French oral!

& Here as well!

Scared01 supporting you when you were nervous to contact headspace and giving great advice!

Amirah for telling you that you are indeed pretty fantastic!

And yeah, Gina as well, but I lost the link Smiley Wink We all love you a ton and you're so special to us xx

@annabethxchase Smiley Surprised wow you are so sweet !!! you are so lovely Heart i love you heaps as well xx 

i have mix emotions. im still on edge and very anxious. my breathing is irregular. ill explain more tmrw because i can’t be bothered to explain something else that’s making me anxious.