cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

That's alright, your deserve it Smiley Happy

That feeling is horrible @litgym, the tenseness and anxiousness is really bad Smiley Sad That's OK @litgym, take your time, whenever you're ready!

Heart ah thank you x @annabethxchase

i have to make a decision by tomorrow. there is pros and cons so im really lost :/

That's a tough deadline, I'm here if you want to talk through them with me <3

@litgym Seconding @annabethxchase, you are very important to us!! I was taught recently that when my breathing is irregular to try either blowing bubbles, or get a plastic straw, take a deep breath in, hold it for a second, then breathe out through the straw. 

Good luck with your decision. I hope that whatever you choose works out well for you Heart

i think im just gonna log off for the night since mums probably getting annoyed at me for being antisocial Smiley Tongue good night and thank you for your support today xx @annabethxchase

Highlighted

OK @litgym! Night xx

that’s so smart ! @DruidChild im going to give that a go !! thank you <333 either way the decision is fine it’s whether im ready for it while constantly in a bad headspace.

I hope that it helps @litgymHeart Have a good night. We’re here if you want to talk more about your decision tonight or tomorrow. 

hey @litgym i'm so sorry to see that you're having such a tough day today, those feelings sound really overwhelming and frustrating Smiley Sad I'm so proud of you though for being 11 days clean, I can see how hard you worked to get there and you show so much courage <3
it's okay to wait until you feel a bit more settled before talking about things that make you anxious, sometimes it can be a really good way a taking care of yourself <3
i hope everything goes okay with the decisions you're making, we're all here if you want to talk about it tomorrow too <3 have a good night 

@litgym I have read through since the tag, and I'm proud of you! You've identified some positives, you've been able to talk a little bit about what's bothering you etc.

The guilt and anxiety behind something can be so hard to pass, but it can be done. I wonder if you could perhaps write it down somewhere you can see, maybe type it in a note in your phone and then delete it? Sometimes I find that helps me to acknowledge that it's there and helps me feel a little calmer about talking about it with someone. What do you think?

Regarding the crisis team, that is an interesting question. I am guessing perhaps about 7 months. However, I only stopped with them because the mental health nurse I had left and the new person I didn't click with, and I was too scared to ask for someone different. Around the time I had started seeing a new GP who got my referral done for headspace done and got me in quickly, so there really wasn't much time where I was unsupported if that makes sense.
Was there anything you wanted to ask about seeing a crisis team? (I certainly know more now than when I did at the time which I think is a huge positive for me Smiley Happy )

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!