cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

Hey @litgym, how do you feel about what your mum told your friend's mum?

These depressive episodes sounds so hard, and I'm really sorry you're feeling so low right now. Just wondering if now would be a good time for some more support from your safety plan? Heart

ahhh idek anymore @mrmusic

im like super depressed now but kind of in a ‘high’ I don’t know how to explain how im feeling ! i don’t like my safety plans. ill just continue listening to music and embracing this depressive episode 😐

Hmm, maybe we could help you (if its within guidelines) construct a safety plan you like? Listening to music sounds good though Smiley Happy

** thinks why don’t i pull out my stack of mental health and safety plans from my desk. nahhh im good** 

part of my safety plans is to contact khl, no thank you ! eat fruit or junk food. might eat some fruitttttttttt. listen to my self-love playlist 

Fruit & self love playlist sounds good! Anything else you'd like to chat about?

im just booooooooooored and livin the shit life ! omg do you know livin la vida loca ??????  at camp last year my ex-fav teacher would not stop singing it and ever since it’s been stuck in my head bahahah. she’s loves ricky martin so much. ohhhh god what is wrong with me im like “high” but im in so much pain and my head is throbbbbbbbbbbbbbing

Ah, boredom... Yes! It's quite a catchy tune!
Hmmm, maybe you could head to bed earlier tonight to stop the headache? Those sound like pretty conflicting emotions Smiley Sad

Hey @annabethxchase and @litgym you two are showing some awesome support for each other tonight, well really all the time. Taking a bath, listening to a self-love playlist or calling KHL all sound like awesome self-care steps. Did you get through to KHL @annabethxchase?

Highlighted

Thanks @Erin-RO <3
Nope, Still waiting its been over an hour Smiley Sad

while in the shower i worked out im agitated and restless !!! ooo litgym’s brain is working a bit. my mind is racin with a thousand different thought so please forgive if i start talking about something completely different! which makes so much sense now why in class (mostly frenxh) i get so restless because im overwhelmed so my way of dealing with it is moving. @annabethxchase

<3 @Erin-RO