cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: i can’t

I reckon its great you were able to identify what's going on for you - that's fantastic! That makes a ton of sense to me @litgym!

im not even on drugs im just so agitated like i can’t stop spamming a group chat oops and my mind is racingggfg. it’s making me head worse yay ! okay im going to shoosh now or else im gonna get annoying people Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

That's frustrating @litgym, hopefully things calm down soon. It's ok, you can keep chatting to me if you like - i don't mind! Smiley Happy

just be grateful i don’t i have your number hehe @annabethxchase or this happens...48F6F3D0-9738-4580-AA22-0E1264E5953B.jpeg

and this shows nothing trust me !

my mood vvv

2CFCC461-31D3-4292-A609-0EAAEC23BDE6.gif

I'm laughing so hard right now @litgym, sorry Smiley Happy
"pink pink pink pink" wtf?! I'm almost crying!!
I'm glad your weirdly happy!!
Sidenote: Just got onto KHL after a solid 2 hoursss

yayyyy !!!24713E4D-DE0E-45FB-A902-02D8DED7008C.jpeg

OH MY GOD YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!
RIPALOODLE WTF?! HOWW?

I agree with @annabethxchase @litgym. It's great that you can identify what's going on for you... Do you have any calming / relaxation strategies that might be helpful before bed?

yeah i don’t even know what happened last night haha @annabethxchase

@Erin-RO i downloaded this app called SelfCare and omg it’s amazing !!!! everyone get it and i know @Bee you’ll like it heaps !

Hey @litgym, (responding to your neg to pos tag here)
Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell Smiley Sad Hopefully your day in the city keeps being good Smiley Happy

Also the app SelfCare sounds interesting, I'm glad you found it helpful!