cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

@annabethxchase @mrmusic i do understand but how come there isn’t 1 person who uses it ? how come it changes ?

Yep! @mrmusic @annabethxchase you guys are right, @TOM-RO is ReachOut's general account, so you'll see different people use it from time to time @litgym

Highlighted

i understand that as well @TOM-RO but is the a reason why different people use it ? sorry i sound so stupid im just curious how there isn’t 1 person hahahha

im not good enough.  my friend is suicidal and i can’t do anything, ive tried. now she’s offline. im nothing and worthless

Hey @litgym, is your friend safe at the moment? If you are concerned about them, can you call 000 and then tell someone who will be able to help like mutual contacts or your/their parents? I can tell that you really care about your friend and want to help which is an amazing quality. It does seem like this is impacting how you feel at the moment and you are important too Heart It is natural to be upset and it is a tough situation.. but it might be helpful for you to consider extra support through Kids Helpline or self-care while you are going through this to protect yourself!

@Taylor-RO she lives in england though and i don’t know her parents. i will contact khl later anyways.

Hey @litgym, it shows a lot of compassion to care about your friend when you’re struggling so much too right now Heart How have you been over the rest of the day, were you able to get into contact with KHL? 

@DruidChild thanks Heart

after 2 hours of webchat dropping out and freezing, i was like okay fuck this let’s call. my khl counsellor and i spoke for ages and she made me laugh so much. this was the best ever call with her and i love her so much. i was extremely happy for a few hours because she just brought up my mood. then my mood dropped and i just left a party to go to a sleepover. not keen on the sleepover since today my mood has been all over the place.

That’s amazing to hear how much better your KHL counsellor made you feel @litgym Heart A good counsellor can make a huge difference Smiley Happy Any way you could skip the sleepover, maybe ask your mum to pick you up, if you’re not feeling up to it? Did your counsellor have any suggestions of what to do when your mood drops like this? Thinking of you rn, you’ve got this Heart

@DruidChild ahh love her so much Smiley Happy

my friends dad is dropping us to the sleepover plus my mum would never pick me up unless vomiting or attempting my life. 

ive told a friend to keep an eye on me, tbh i think im just gonna sleep straight away.