cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

@litgym I'm sorry to hear that your going to self harm.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@litgym it's been a really tough time recently and it's been impossible to cope. Like @redhead said, do you need medical attention? Also you have some distraction methods that can work when overwhelmed which I think would be really important right now. Do you have any ideas? 

@TOM-RO i don’t need medical attention. idk might eat chocolate and watch netflix...

@litgym Yeah that's fair enough. So from today I have learnt that you need hugs, chocolate and Netflix. I like it. 

@litgym thanks for continuing to keep up with simply surviving when really been anything but easy and @redhead I hope you also remember think about your needs too

@TOM-RO thanks <3

im in pain physically and mentally but i can do this hopefully.  might contact lifeline when there web opens because their calls suck

That's the spirit @litgym Smiley Happy Smiley Happy That sounds like a really good idea
Highlighted

@annabethxchase I swear to god I cant do anything right. im sitting on lounge on my laptop and mum keeps giving me dirty looks. its so toxic being at this house and having to live with her, I cant. she is going to make me kill myself soon and ill write a note very clearly to show her she is the reason, im so done !!!1

Hey @litgym, that sucks and must be awful to deal with. Are you able to get some space and sit away from your mum so you don't have to feel her looking at you? I can see you are enjoying the game threads, hopefully they are a nice distraction for you! Are you safe right now? Glad to hear you are going to jump on when Lifeline chat opens, that is amazing Heart

@Taylor-RO we live in such a small house and i swear wherever i go she always ends up coming in fml. like i moved to the sunroom and what’s she doing, being the sunroom. im losing my mind. i can’t mentally and physically handle this anymore. i don’t think anyone can hear and realise how much pain im in !!!!! im screaming for help but nobody can see that. i am safe i think unfortunatelySmiley Sad