cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

@litgym I'm sorry your mum is like that.
I'm glad you spoke to lifeline, but it's unfortunate you feel like everything keeps getting worse. Are you going to be safe.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

hey @litgym, i can hear that things are piling up for you and it sounds really overwhelming Smiley Sad
It's not fair that people have been making you feel worse about the way you've been feeling, you've been really strong in a tough situation.
Have you talked to anyone like your counsellor or G about your food restriction? If not, what would you think about doing so? I know you don't feel comfortable talking about it to your mum Smiley Sad 

Talking to your crisis team tomorrow sounds like a good idea though, i hope it goes well <3 Here for you xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

i was safe last night @redhead

@ecla34 i haven’t spoken to anyone about my food restriction but ive mentioned ive been losing weight to my khl counsellor. 

ive texted G hopefully she’ll actually answer me for once or call me :/ im treating myself today by getting christmas acrylic nails Smiley Happy but still very low and over life !

Hi @litgym,

It's so great that you continue to reach out for support when you need it! Even when things are hard and overwhelming, we see you continue to take steps to seek support- we are so so proud of you! 

What amazing self care- Christmas nails! They sound fun Smiley Happy Would love to hear more about these! 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO thank you, you made me smile Smiley HappyHeart

my nails aren’t super christmassy, it’s just a basic white christmasSmiley HappyD64E462F-DA13-47FB-975C-A3CD1CD9703B.jpeg

They are amazing @litgym! I love the sparkles as well Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

thank youHeart @Jess1-RO

i feel so extremely low right now and im not really sure why. the thoughts were gone when i was getting my nails done but now they’ve decided to hit my hard again with themSmiley Sad ive already had a horrible week and i don’t want it to get worse Smiley Sad

im in so much pain. i can’t keep doing this Smiley Sad kill me

- sorry again but in the worst possible headspace 

Hey @litgym, things sound super hard for you at the moment. Heart Do you have any way of distracting yourself right now?

@mrmusic nothing distracts me anymore