cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: i can’t

they are after me

Re: i can’t

Hi @litgym,

Can you tell us a bit more about what is happening right now?

If you are feeling unsafe, we really encourage to call G now or KHL for immediate support Heart

i am not calling G @Jess1-RO

teachers are after me and my thoughts are just i don’t know !!

This sounds rough @litgym,
Do you know why the teachers are after you? Are feeling safe at the moment? I'm sorry you are feeling this way... Smiley Sad <3

Hi @litgym,

It sounds like things are feeling pretty overwhelming today at school- we are sending lots of support and thoughts your way Heart 

Thank you for being honest with us about where you are at and about your safety too Heart I really want to acknowledge just how brave it is to reach out when you are feeling this way! We are very very grateful that you have turned to us when you are having a tough time Heart

We know that you have done amazingly at being able to use your strategies like distractions to help you get through tough moments over the last few weeks. Is there anything you can do for you today to help you get through the day? I'm just going to flag this post for some ideas too because it is brilliant Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO @annabethxchase i don’t know. im seeing my psychiatrist later today. fml.

We are so proud that you keep reaching out for support @litgym!Heart Let us know how you go with your psychiatrist today.

If you like, we can do a group brainstorm together as a community to give you some ideas about distractions you can use while you are at school. Do you think that would be helpful to do together?

sure @Jess1-RO i just don’t think i can keep holding on.

I know when things feel overwhelming it can feel that way- we are here to help you, you aren't alone Heart

Do you have some ideas @annabethxchase @Libellule for distractions that @litgym can use at school to get through the day until their doctor's appointment? 

thanks x @Jess1-RO i need it to stop