cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

@DruidChild @ecla34 thank youHeart i just tried making a new thread about what’s making me anxious and now it’s fucking “spam” wtf. 

@Bee maybe i might be more open to it later whether that’s on RO or with my khl counsellor. 

its just i think G (the nurse from crisis team) is dropping me because im linked into the right supports. does that mean im only with a crisis team while im trying to find supports ? i think it’s so unfair that i make a good connection with G and then she’s just drops me. like wtf. she is my favourite support and i love her. now she’s basically just dropped me. i need the crisis team.

@litgym I've just told our bot that your post isn't spam Smiley Happy
Sometimes the bot chews non spam posts Smiley Tongue

Ah that must be really scary and upsetting to feel and think this.
I want to let you know that the crisis team generally won't stop working with you unless it's in your best interest. So if ending the relationship would make it harder for you they won't do it. The team has regular meetings where they deidentify cases and talk about it on a professional level.
My advice would be yo bring this up with G. She might already recognise that ending the support wont help you but it might give you some peace of mind to have that conversation with her. What do you think?

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee well she told me she’s not going to make any more appointments since im already seeing so many people which isn’t entirely true ! i don’t knowwww ill probably just talk to her a bit after christmas and New Years.

everyone keeps saying to me “have you shrank ?” 2 of my club runners (honestly too hard to explain who they are since you don’t go to my school) said that ive like shrank. i know im short !! but they weren’t joking they thought ive shrank. my beautician today said “have you lost weight ? you seem smaller” like geez. maybe i have lost weight ? mum keeps bringing it up and my beautician even started talking to mum about how small i am. ergh

@litgym aww Smiley Sad
Sounds like they are thinking because of what support you have, their input might overwhelm you too much...
I know from your posts that G has really helped you and is such a strong support for you. I know when I stopped seeing my mental health nurse the transition was difficult. And I really didn't want to let her go, but looking back now, it was a positive step in my journey.
Talking to G after Christmas/ new years sounds like a good plan Smiley Happy

Aw that sounds frustrating. Is it a bit of a trigger for you when people ask you if you've lost weight?

@Bee it’s not overwhelming though. oh well ill just talk to her about it.

it doesn’t entirely trigger me but im always told how short i am. like I get it okay ? but the fact that now im losing weight like ...i don’t know

@litgym awesome Smiley Happy sometimes having that person to debrief about everything can be the best hey!
Talking to G about it seems the best idea Smiley Happy

That makes sense, it's like tell me something I don't know! Smiley Happy
Without breaching guidelines, is loosing weight an unhealthy thing for you at the moment?

@Bee im at a pretty healthy weight. ive been weighed multiple times with G and in ED. so it doesn’t seem like an issue or at least not to me. but the fact it’s noticeable now is weird. i genuinely don’t think I’ve lost weight or if anything very little.

@litgym being at a healthy weight is good Smiley Happy
Maybe just keep an eye on it and chat to your gp about it. They are the best person to talk to about where you should sit weight wise Smiley Happy

Hey @litgym, I saw your post on negatives to positives, bummer about your phone and how your feeling, want to talk about it?

@annabethxchase it’s a caus night for me yayy woooo loving wanting to end my life Smiley Happy depressive episode let’s go ! 

ahhh not lovin life and mum just told my friends mum that im going on the holiday with them.