cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

nawwHeart @Bee ahhh im annoying my friend so much by eating crispy m&ms with my mouth open and she just pushed me off my bed ! ah you should see her Snapchat of me being weird haha

im so sick of pretending that im okay because im not. i just want to be dead. i must admit ive been doing so well the last 2 days and im 15 days clean ! i don’t even feel that low but the thoughts keep swimming. i mentally and physically can’t keep living, it’s horrible and draining. i hate having to pretend like everything’s okay when it’s not. 

Hi @litgym it sounds like you're having a really tough time Smiley Sad Are you able to keep safe? You have been doing so well and 15 days clean, that's something to be really proud of! Heart I saw in your other post that you finished sewing your dress for the party tonight, that sounds exciting! Are you able to practice some self-care? We're here for you. 

@Lan-RO i guess im safe...but what if i decide to run away from the party (it’s in a park ) and do something ? my friend is coming over after the party so i have to stay safe. but i hate putting on  a front. if i was honest with everyone i would probably be in ED 5 out of 7 days. that’s how unsafe i feel at times. i can’t keep doing this, life isn’t for me.

Thanks for confirming you are safe @litgym I can only imagine how hard it's been for you Heart What are some things you can think of to stay safe tonight at the party?. It's good that you'll get to see and be with your friends tonight. 

@litgym I smiled at your post last night, it reminds me of some of the crazy my friend and I just to get into during mid high school.

I'm sorry to hear things are so rough Heart
I think it's great that you've had a couple good days and have been safe/clean for 15 days! Well done you! Heart

I wanted to share that I hear how tough things are for you, and I know it's a really hard space to be in at times. But I also wanted to remind you that you're doing so well, you reach out for support regularly which is so good to see Heart

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee @Lan-RO i hurt my arm really bad deliberately as self harm and now i can’t move my arm...oops. 

Hi @litgym, that sounds very painful Smiley Sad Do you need medical attention? Is there someone around you that you can tell about your injury?

@Taylor-RO it’s not a type of self-harm that needs medical attention and it’s not bad enough to go the hospital or doctors. there’s lots of people around but not telling them what I did.

Just so I can understand where you are at right now, what do you mean by your self-harm not needing medical attention? Can you please explain some more? Sorry to hear that you are feeling this way at the moment Heart