cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

I'll give it a go @Jess1-RO!
I did see that you spoke to your head of year about some strategies you could use to overcome the overwhelming thoughts in the 'Three positives of Today' thread. Could you do some of them?
1. Get something to eat and go for a walk, that usually makes me feel a bit better!
2. Depending on if you like reading or not, maybe go to the library and read a book.
3. Talk to your fav teacher - doesn't have to be about what's happening for you, rather just having a laugh.
4. LISTEN TO KESHA
Hope everything goes smoothly with your psych, remind me - is this your new psych? Sorry, I'm forgetful Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase my head of year is after me and other people are after me.  i spoke to my fav teacher yesterday which was good and i gave her a thank you gift this morning.

this is my new psych 

Bummer @litgym, do you know why they are after you? That's so lovely, I wish I was that nice Smiley Happy
OK, I thought so but I won't rely on my memory!

@annabethxchase everyone’s after me. my thoughts are a living thing and telling me what to do.

That truly sucks @litgym, could you put into action any of the distractions to help you along a bit?

@annabethxchase im own my way now to my psych and the thoughts have calmed.

i was speaking to my fav teacher earlier and she was saying how happy she is im still alive because she would be heart broken Smiley Sad she also gave me like a billion hugs haha

I'm so super happy to hear that @litgym!!! That's so awesome, I'm so glad that teacher is so lovely and you got some even lovelier (not a word, just go with it) hugs!
Hope everyone with the psych goes well, keep us updated!

@annabethxchase thanks Heart

also @Jess1-RO or @gina-RO do you mind putting a tw on my thread ? x

Of course @litgym, I’ll add the TW now Smiley Happy so glad you could speak to your favourite teacher! 

Love love love the suggestions @annabethxchase! Do you use these when you are at school and needing distraction too?

I used to always bring play dough in my pencil case and play with it under the desk Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO thank you x i do some of the distractions. i usually have a squishy and sometimes putty with me Smiley Happy