cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

the appointment went well i guess. the psychs nice yeah not much to say but he thinks my meds are fine which I don’t think that...but oh well !

im currently eating chocolate and im feeling relatively okay but i have access to something right now which i could possibly end my life with and this is my only chance i reckon

Hey @litgym, glad to hear that your appointment went well and it sounds like you had a nice time with your teacher today. It is also amazing to hear that you have some distractions, hopefully they have been helpful in the time you have been waiting for a response. We all trust that you have been able to keep safe and engage with your support services if you have been having thoughts of harming yourself Heart Chocolate is my favourite, yum! I hope it went down nicely Smiley Happy

@Taylor-RO thank youHeart there’s even more now in front of me. ill probably be safe but like this is my only chance. but if mum catches me i don’t wanna spend my night in emergency.

Woohoo, chocolate feast! I probably have a little bit of chocolate everyday... haha. Awesome that you will be safe @litgym... I can also hear that you don't want to spend your night in emergency. I get that, it is not a great way to spend the night so it sounds like keeping safe is the best option to avoid all that Heart

oh i meant more of the thing to end my life with...but i do have a bag of m&ms next to me @Taylor-RO 

Sent you an email @litgym! Keep an eye out for it Smiley Happy

im feeling quite suicidal right now. i went shopping with a friend today and legit bought 2 things and mum thinks i stole them !! i have receipt !! ergh god. i was doing so well. ive been clean for 9 days and this whole weekend i haven’t thought of taking my life. but now i see it as my only option. 

Hi @litgym I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Are you able to keep safe? That must be really upsetting that mum think you stole them. Well done for being clean for 9 days, that's a great achievement Heart Are you able to practice some self-care strategies? We're here for you. 

@Lan-RO i think im able to keep safe but i really don’t want to be here !! the thoughts are getting overwhelming and mums giving me the shits. i was doing so well and now im back in the deep dark hole.

Hey @litgym, well done for being able to keep safe. You've had a really tough day but you can get through it. Is there something you can focus on for the rest of the afternoon or at least the next hour? Have you ever used the app called Smiling Mind? I use it for mediation before I fall asleep. It also helps in situations where you feel overwhelmed and caught up in your thoughts Smiley Happy