cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

im not really in the mood for meditation. @Taylor-RO im just gonna lie in bed hopefully mum won’t start shouting at me. im really craving to just lie in a hospital bed and nurses look after me. as distressing hospital can be i just can’t really handle being at home but im not in danger enough to go to ED Smiley Sad

Hi @litgym,

How are you feeling today? I hope you were able to get some space from your mum yesterday and just focus on you Heart

- Hayley R/O

hey @TOM-RO

im quite exhaustedSmiley Sad i saw my psychologist and i opened up more Smiley Happy we mainly talked about self-harm. i have an organised call later with G from my crisis team and let’s hope i don’t end up in ED.

Sorry to hear you are feeling exhausted @litgym but you are clearly working hard at the moment! Good on you Smiley Happy

Keep us updated on how you go

- Hayley R/O

thank you x @TOM-RO

i just called her and she basically just said i don’t need her anymore because im linked in with the right supports. this my ex-youth worker thing all over again. i love G and she is my favourite support and now im just getting dropped again. im bawling my eyes out and now i just wanna die again. why doesn’t anything last ? next thing you know my khl counsellor leaves fml i swear to god is that happens im legit going to end my life.

now mum and i are in a shit fight. please everything stop. why can’t it be over ?

That sounds terrible @litgym, I know how much she meant to you. Maybe you could ask her if you could chat to her every once in a while and let her know how things have been. it's definitely valid to feel upset after that, just wondering, is there anyone else on the crisis team you can connect with?

Ah, I forgot school had finished for you! That sucks about your mum, could you go for a walk somewhere short or ignore her for a while to get yourself in a little better head space? Glad you aren't going to the ED!

@annabethxchase well the whole crisis team together is dropping me basically. im not allowed to go for walks since im fucking too suicidal!! my mascara is legit rolling down my cheeks fml. why can’t things last ???? why i can’t i be dead. it’s clearly the best thing to do. i am not wanted.

That's horrible @litgym, hmm, maybe you could listen to some music? Have things calmed down a bit with the fighting? You are wanted, we really, truly care about you, your KHL counsellor does, you teachers and your friends!

i don’t wanna listen to music i just wanna die @annabethxchase mums left me now fml ! 

i am not wanted even RO proved it like last week. fml kill meeeee

That's totally OK, Are you safe? Smiley Sad

If it's OK I ask, what was it that made you feel unwanted at RO? Here to listen xo