cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

Oh @litgym, it sounds like your day has taken a turn for the worse Smiley Sad can you please let us know whether you are feeling safe? I am concerned about you.

What can you do for some self-care/love?

- Hayley R/O

i don’t know if im safe. this is the worst ive felt in ages. 

RO made me feel so unwanted and i wasn’t worthy of how i felt @annabethxchase

@TOM-RO i don’t wanna do any self-care .

@litgym It hurts when people aren't there for us when we really need them to be. It's totally ok to be feeling upset at the moment. What kind of emotions are happening for you?

I'm going to send you an email Heart

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO im upset, angry, suicidal, frustrated EVERYTHING!! why can’t it stop ?

Hey @litgym, could you go to the ED to keep yourself safe? Maybe talk to KHL?

@litgym You are not nothing! Also I am so sorry your supports are dropping you. That has and is still happening to me as well and it really sucks and is very destabilizing. Do you know of anything that could help atm? Do you like to journal? Sometimes I do video journals which is like talking to someone only no one actually does anything and then you can always just delete it after. Anyaway sorry I am not much help I am a mess right now but just wanted to say that you matter and you are wanted and I am so sorry things are so hard for you. 

How are you going now @litgym, did things settle down a little? Thinking of you xo Smiley Happy

@Eden1717 aw thank you xx

@annabethxchase  ergh last night was horrible. i almost threw up, my head was and still is throbbing, mascara running under my eyes and legit in a ball under my doona. i spoke to my khl counsellor and she calmed me down a bit but i was very suicidal. i went to bed at 7:30, it was like i was slowing dying but i didn’t even do anything to myself. 

i just went out for breakfast and that was really good. now im about to go shopping with mum Smiley Sad

That sounds difficult @litgym but I'm glad your KHL counsellor calmed you down and that breakfast was good! Also super happy to hear you were safe last night! That's awesome, really proud of you Smiley Happy
Is it Christmas shooping? Hopefully all goes smoothly xx