cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

@annabethxchase it was so difficult. just thinking of last night is horrifying. just it was so bad i don’t think ill ever be able to explain how much pain i was in. probably the most pain ive ever been in Smiley Sad 

we just went to an outlet centre and had a look around. we bought some prezzies for my new zealand friends Smiley Happy

just curious @Bee how long were you with your crisis team for ?

My hearts aching for you @litgym, I'm glad its all over now!
You have New Zealand friends? That's awesome!

Hey there @litgym,

I'm sorry last night was so tough for you. I'm so proud of you for reaching out and speaking to your KHL counselor last night and taking steps to help yourself even though it was so hard. Like others have already said, you are not nothing, you are 100% an amazing person! The amount of kind and compassionate support you give others, your strength and courage when you're struggling, I am always smiling when I see you supporting other users around the forums. You ARE amazing.

What are some things that you can do today to help you? Is there anything in your distractions box or tasks that you need to do?

yeah i do Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

@Jay-RO naw thank you so muchHeart i might just watch brooklyn 99 and eat some chocolate Smiley Tongue ill also probably just stick around the forums 

Sounds good @litgym!

@annabethxchase thanks x

ergh im so ashamed of what ive done today Smiley Sad my way of dealing these thoughts it’s to do dumb stuff. why can’t i control anything ?

@litgym Do you wanna elaborate more on what you've done if you're comfortable, no preesure of judgement Smiley Happy xx

@annabethxchase uhh im so embarrassed and ashamed of it...but now i feel so guilty and bad. why can’t i find a better way to deal with all of this

That sucks @litgym, guilt is a common feeling when you've done something that you are ashamed of. Here to talk about it xx

Hey there @litgym, are you safe right now?

As @annabethxchase has said, if you feel comfortable you can share, we are a safe space and won't judge you.
It's okay to make mistakes and do things we are ashamed of. It can be difficult, especially in times of distress, to control ourselves. It's okay to feel guilty as well. Is your KHL counselor on at all today?