cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can’t

yeah im safe @Jay-RO

im still doing the stupid dumb embarrassing thing.  i kind of regret doing this shit but not fmlll. i will so regret it later .

fuck what if it gets out and then i get in trouble fml. everything i do is wrong !!! now im so worried and anxious shittttt

Is there anything that you can do to help you stop doing this thing? Sorry if that's not the right context as I'm not sure what you're referring to. Glad to hear you are safe Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase well i started having a panic attack so i called my khl counsellor and we did some breathing together and i told her how i did this stupid thing. i didn’t tell her what though im assuming she thinks it’s drugs and alcohol which it is not since im not ashamed of that. 

i could just stop but ergh it’s like my mind spirals. it’s now a new coping mechanism and i hate it so much !! what if it gets out ? ill be so fucked.

I'm sorry to hear that @litgym but those breathing exercises sounded like they helped! It's totally fine if you want to keep it to yourself Smiley Happy
That sucks, could you do anything to distract/stop doing it? Here for you xo

@annabethxchase like i want to share it and i know you guys are judgement free and so is my khl counsellor. but it’s like that guilt admitting to it and saying it out loud. like it becomes true. i don’t know. 

im really lazy tbh, ive been watching netflix and playing that game Smiley Wink currently on level 1716 oops...

Hmm, that's understandable @litgym, but it always makes me feel better to get something off my chest.
You're on holidays! Be as lazy as you like Smiley Happy ! That. Is. Awesome. 1716 LEVELS? Weren't you on like 900 a couple of weeks ago?!

@litgym, just wanted to check, with the thing you did, do you need any medical attention for that? As with everyone else, no judgment, and you’re welcome to talk about it if you want to share Heart I’ve done plenty of things that I feel guilty about but the important thing to me is reflecting on why I feel guilty and taking steps to repair any relationships I might have harmed...a quote that really helps me is “The things we’ve done to survive are not who we are.” Heart

Also Netflix + games sounds awesome, enjoy your time off as much as you can I reckon! What have you been watching? 

@annabethxchase amazing support as always Smiley Very Happy

@annabethxchase maybe hehe Smiley LOL

@DruidChild the thing ive done and doing again (wow good job litgym) has nothing to do with safety. ive been clean for 11 days Smiley Happy i love the quote <3

im watching brooklyn 99 

That's fantastic @litgym! Really impressed and proud of you Smiley Happy Could you reward yourself with MORE chocolate or something else? Smiley Happy