cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: i don’t know :(

@Bee great to hear you haven’t harmed in a while Smiley Happy 

the thing is its so low on my waist even a 1 piece could accidentally show it too. im also kinda insecure about wearing 2 pieces because at my age you have to have that perfect body and always wear tight clothing. but i don’t meet those expectations. 

thanks for the link, i look at it soon Smiley Happy i might try and use the app more.

Hey @litgym,

Coming from my non-experienced self - would you be comfortable wearing board shorts for a while over the top of swimmer?

@litgym that is okay, when I was going to hydrotherapy at the pool a lot I was wearing a two piece with shorts, so like the top was always tucked into the shorts Smiley Tongue it just felt more comfy for me. And I'd often see people in the pool with actual t-shirts and long pants so meh I wasn't fussed Smiley Tongue
ugh expectations can be cruel hey? I like more flowy clothes. I've never really felt comfy in tight fitted clothes

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@annabethxchase the board shorts are a great idea i just feel so judged if i wore them :/ i hate this generation of teenagers having to be skinny, popular, flawless etc. im not fat, i just don’t have the flattest stomach and a thigh gap. 

@Bee i think if i go to the pool without friends i may just wear some shorts and a 1 piece but at the beach ill try be more confident with what im wearing. tbh i don’t even like the beach or the pool really :/ i like wearing jumpsuits, jumpers and dresses but at party’s the expectation is to wear crop shorts and short denim skirts. 

@litgym I know! Everyone is so judgy, you should have the confidence to be able to wear what ever you want without the fear of anyone judging you! I think the people who judge you are also the people that are the most insecure of there bodies and they're just passing on the negativity trying to make themselves feel better.Smiley Indifferent Great Idea @Bee! Uh expectations :///

@litgym I say wear what you feel comfortable in, if you're more comfy in a jumpsuit than shorts and a crop top, go for it. At the end of the day you'll be happier and have more fun if your comfy Smiley Happy

I'm a bit of a rebel when it comes to expectations like that Smiley Tongue

@annabethxchase yeah unfortunately everyone is so judgy Smiley Sad

@Bee yeah, it’s so annoying because it’s not winter anymore and summer in aus is hot !! which means no more jumpers Smiley Sad 

indeed! It's weird because where I am it's like warm during the day but cool at night, good ol' spring weather for you Smiley Tongue @litgym

Highlighted

Not to mention the magpies trying their very hardest to kill youSmiley LOL @Bee

@Bee im still in winter pjs at night but during the days it’s about 28 degrees so summer clothing is a need.