cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: i don’t know :(

Ahh that is awesome @litgym! I love 'Praying' it's my favourite one! Eekkk!! I went to the Pink concert in Brisbane recently (August) and we bought the tickets last August! That is a long time to wait! Wow it was postponed lie 6 months?! That's crazy.

@annabethxchase praying is amazing !! 2 MORE DAYS till kesha & @Bee‘s birthday Smiley WinkHeart

im really torn because my khl counsellor works today and tmrw evening but i don’t have anytime to call her. i had a horrible night on saturday and i just really need her. and im also not feeling too great today either Smiley Sad i just don’t know what to do. she also doesn’t work late so i can’t call her when everyone is asleep Smiley Sad 

@litgym I'm sorry to hear that you have no time to call you KHL counselor. It can be a challenge to work around schedules sometimes hey?

Ps. I like praying also! Its so good!!!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee it’s definitely very frustrating. im so annoyed because everything is horrible right now i just really need her. i might have time tmrw idk fml. next week she is working later shifts but it’s so annoying because im going to be qld so there is definitely no time i can contact her Smiley Sad

I can feel the frustration @litgym 😕
Is there any chance you could make time to talk to her today or tomorrow?

@Bee i have privacy now but she only starts her shift at 1pm and then i won’t have any. i might have some time on the way home tmrw from a cafe and sit in a park but that’s not guaranteedSmiley Sad the thing is i could get away with calling her when my family is home but i tend to cry a lot so that’s a no. erghhhhhhhhh

Ah bugger @litgym 🙁