cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: i don’t know :(

Ahh that is awesome @litgym! I love 'Praying' it's my favourite one! Eekkk!! I went to the Pink concert in Brisbane recently (August) and we bought the tickets last August! That is a long time to wait! Wow it was postponed lie 6 months?! That's crazy.

@annabethxchase praying is amazing !! 2 MORE DAYS till kesha & @Bee‘s birthday Smiley WinkHeart

im really torn because my khl counsellor works today and tmrw evening but i don’t have anytime to call her. i had a horrible night on saturday and i just really need her. and im also not feeling too great today either Smiley Sad i just don’t know what to do. she also doesn’t work late so i can’t call her when everyone is asleep Smiley Sad 

@litgym I'm sorry to hear that you have no time to call you KHL counselor. It can be a challenge to work around schedules sometimes hey?

Ps. I like praying also! Its so good!!!

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee it’s definitely very frustrating. im so annoyed because everything is horrible right now i just really need her. i might have time tmrw idk fml. next week she is working later shifts but it’s so annoying because im going to be qld so there is definitely no time i can contact her Smiley Sad

I can feel the frustration @litgym 😕
Is there any chance you could make time to talk to her today or tomorrow?

@Bee i have privacy now but she only starts her shift at 1pm and then i won’t have any. i might have some time on the way home tmrw from a cafe and sit in a park but that’s not guaranteedSmiley Sad the thing is i could get away with calling her when my family is home but i tend to cry a lot so that’s a no. erghhhhhhhhh

Ah bugger @litgym 🙁