Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW ish vent ig

Hey @Tiny_leaf
I'm really sorry that you feel this way to,
And as I said to @Bre-RO I have done that and it didn't work as well :/
Yes I have a psychologist I have an appointment next week, I could of gotten in a bit earler but I had some classes that I have to do.
And no I don't think I have a safety plan at all but I don't know.
Highlighted

Hello @wolvesrunfree. I noticed it is the first time that we have met online Smiley Happy I have just been reading over your thread and I just wanted to say that you have been through so much. You have been so brave in continuously seeking support when you need it. I am sorry that you have been treated poorly by other people and services. It sounds like a truly horrible and frightening experience to have to endure. Despite all of what you have been through, it is really amazing to see you still sharing your story and reaching out for support. It makes you such an admirable, resilient and strong person Heart Safety planning can be really valuable as it aims to help you when you are having thoughts of suicide. You can find out more about safety planning here. There is even an app you can use which is listed in the article.

It is great that you have a psychologist and the Lifeline text service as your supports. Other services have web chat which can be really helpful, such as eHeadspace and Kids Helpline. These services could be apart of your safety plan for when you are feeling suicidal. What do you think? 

Highlighted

Hewu @Taylor-RO sorry for taking so long to reply, I haven't had the energy to.
Yeah I think it would be a good idea to have them apart of my safety plan, thank you! Smiley Happy