Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW it's all too much

Hey @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy
How are you going?
I’m thinking of you Heart
Highlighted

@Eden1717 for me I find it seems to be used to invalidate a lot of my concerns.

I was told I had to use some CBT techniques to get better at compromising if I didn't want violence directed at me.

And I don't really know sorry...

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 

I don't know how to stop those hallucinations either Smiley Sad  I hope you don't get many more.

The boxes is definitely worth doing, but I'd rather wait till my room is done and I have somewhere safe to put them.

Oh, and there's a weekly wellbeing thing on them this week!

Thinking about eating just freaks me out thanks to a mix of perfectionism and some really unhealthy lessons in my school health class. Seriously.. I was going to describe a couple of our lessons until I remembered that it would literally be a description of disordered eating.

I have no idea in terms of my room.... Hopefully soon though, which is exciting! 

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

It sounds like your health class is spreading some pretty bad misinformation around eating. Maybe you could pass on the details of the Butterfly Foundation or Eating Disorders Victoria, as these organisations both have a lot of information on how to have healthy conversations around food, dieting, and other health related issues. 

I also wanted to double check what you meant by violence in your post above, are you safe at the moment?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO yeah, I'm safe.

And I'm working on finding a therapist who can help with that.. there's a lot to unlearn... 

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf I hope you’re ok.. sorry I’m taking so long to reply to everyone.

I’m sure my hallucinations won’t stop but thank you Heart you don’t need to worry about be, I’m fine.
That’s understandable.. would you like help coming up with things to put in the boxes when you get up to it? Or you could look at the thread for some ideas from other people Smiley Happy
As @Andrea-RO has said, the butterfly foundation may be the best place to go about eating issues.. atm the guidelines on eating disorders.. they’re just not very clear but they’re looking into it soon Smiley Happy I’m sorry that you’re struggling with this

Here for you Heart
Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf
Sorry I haven’t been able to help you
Thanks for helping me though..
love and appreciate you Heart
Highlighted

Thanks @Bananatime04 Heart

Highlighted

I feel really crappy at the moment.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf,

Is there anything, in particular, that's going on right now for you, apart from the usual stuff?