cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW it's all too much

That’s good @Tiny_leaf
I’ve seen a physiotherapist a few times but it hasn’t helped.. I’ve gotten used to being in pain

I hope the headspace contact goes well Smiley Happy let me know how it goes Heart
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  The pain is definitely better with the stent in and I am tolerating it well compared to other people, although it's sore to roll onto my sides or walk around and sometimes it causes pain at random times. I tried to walk around the shops but could only manage 20 minutes before having to sit down. Sitting and lying down is definitely better than standing.
I saw the urological surgeon yesterday. We've decided that he will remove the 1cm obstructing stone via laser and a 4mm stone in the left kidney via extraction because he will be operating on that side anyway. This is going to happen next Wednesday, followed by the removal of the replacement stent five days later in the office. The other two 4mm stones in my right kidney will have to be monitored and they have to be removed if they grow to 7mm. I am also being sent to a nephrologist for further investigations because I am young to have so many stones. Later on, we will talk about how to prevent them from occurring again.
I had to do another test today to check for infection ahead of the next surgery and my parents decided to talk to our regular GP afterwards because they needed some more prescriptions for my sister. She had finally been filled in on what was happening with me (I had been seeing another doctor in the practice because she was unavailable) and her reaction was, 'What on earth is going on with this family?' Smiley LOL

Hope the headspace goes well. I really hope they can find something that works for you. Heart

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy Your poor kidneys.... 

I hope you figure out what's going on with that.

Highlighted

Is anyone around at the moment?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf  im here what’s up? Heart

Highlighted

Oh shit that was ages ago.. sorry ☹️ I’m still here if you need anything xx
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 just feeling a bit meh.. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Aw same.. what’s making you feel that way?

I was in tears at the wedding and people kept asking if I was ok. just everyone was finding out that my parents are moving to the mainland and asking if I’m excited but.. I’m not going 😭 that and so much more was happening. Oh well
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 nothing really, depression just sucks..

That sounds really difficult...

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf would you like me to help? We could talk about something nice, hit the games threads, you could do some self care or some distractions yourself??
I’m really sorry you’re feeling this way Smiley Sad