cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: managing my safety and depression

Hey @Bananatime04 

I'm so sorry to hear that you received that picture. It's distressing to see that and especially from someone you care about. Do you feel like you need to chat with KHL or someone else that you trust? 

We are of course here for you as well Heart As I will be logging off the forums soon though I just want to make sure you have someone to talk to if you start to feel more upset and are safe. 

Also, just wanted to let you know that I had to edit a small part of your post. There were some describing words there that we thought might be hard for some people to read. 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO My counsellor is on tonight so hopefully she’s available.. I didn’t go to training because I don’t wanna be called ‘too skinny’ again.
I hate life 😪
I’m safe
Sorry for breaking the guidelines

Hey @Bananatime04.
That’s okay, I fall asleep while here too sometimes.
I’ve been good, because I got 2 milkshakes. But I wish it wasn’t the last day of term 3...

That sounds fun! Why did you have to wear green?

I’m so sorry that you had to see that! I’m online now if you want a distraction or talk about it. What do you think?

We wore green for McCauley day.. it’s a house thing and we have one for each house.
Sorry I wasn’t here when you posted that.. I got hold of my counsellor from kids helpline and it was for sure the most productive chat we’ve ever had!

@Tiny_leaf how are you going with stuff? Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 I'm managing alright. I'm trying to get into a hospital in the next week or two though. 

How about you? 

That’s good @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy hope it goes well
I just had a really good chat with my counsellor but.. I think I’m losing my mind I thought I had a fly in my ear but I didn’t. I feel like I’m seeing and hearing things which is scaring me. Idk what’s going on

I could’ve sworn I just saw a camera flash in my room..

@TOM-RO I need help

Hey @Bananatime04 ,

I'm so glad to hear that your counselling session went so well Heart

What do you need help with?