cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: managing my safety and depression

@TOM-RO I thought I was hallucinating but it was a meteor that exploded in the sky very close to wear I live and I thought it was an earthquake and people outside taking photos of me but it wasn’t now I’m paranoid and feel watched and I just had a panic attack and can’t cope.. I need help, idk what to do. I just went to get Lexi and had to take her outside but then I saw frogs and heard flies in my ears and saw spider webs everywhere.. I did end up hallucinating and I’m so scared. My heart is racing, I’m shaking, I’m petrified
Can you please talk to me and help me? I’m hearing things and I’m scared because idk what’s real

Hi @Bananatime04 ,

That must have been so difficult for you.  Are you safe now? It's great that you're reaching out for support Heart.

Is there anyone with you now that you can speak to about it to help you cope?  Otherwise, could you talk with a support service (e.g., KHL, BeyondBlue) about it?  Talking with someone can help ground you and help you feel safe.

@TOM-RO I already spoke to my counsellor today and gotta wait another week to go back. I also tried beyondblue and he made a joke about going to the gym and I told him I was a gymnast training 12 hours a week and he said there was something wrong with me and asked why I put myself through that torture by choice and it really hurt 😔
I don’t feel safe talking to anyone else right now because idk if it’s real and I don’t wanna be hurt again..
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 ,

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with that counsellor.  However, if you call back, you might speak to a different counsellor who can help you.  Alternatively, you could try eheadspace here.  You can either speak to a counsellor or use webchat.  They are trained to support you Heart

We care about you and want you to get the level of support that you need.  It must have been scary for you so thanks for reaching out.   

@Bananatime04 I know how frightening hallucinations can be.

You'll be alright, I promise.

Do you need a hand coping at the moment?

I’m so sorry @TOM-RO and @Tiny_leaf..
I don’t even know what happened ?? I think I passed out but I can’t remember and I’m really sorry

Hey @Bananatime04.
I’m so sorry that happened. It’s not fun, especially when you can’t remember what happened.

How are you feeling today?

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy
I’m okay today I guess.. I have work at 10:30 and I don’t wanna go Smiley Sad just gotta think of the extra $27.50 😆
I wanna go swimming but I gotta wait till tomorrow 😕
Yea I have mixed emotions
How are you?

It's okay @Bananatime04 no need to apologise.

I hope your shift at work goes well today Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Bananatime04 it's no problem, I'm glad you're alright.

And you made it through last night!!!