cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: managing my safety and depression

That’s better than still being petrified!

I would do anything to go to work right now, because I don’t want to do housework.

At least you get paid!

I have to wait until tomorrow too. I wanna dye my hair again, and this time I’m doing red tips!

That’s okay. We all do.

I’m okay, but I have a bit of a headache... I also have an engagement party tonight as well, which won’t help, but oh well. My grandma is dyeing her hair too, but pink not red. I can’t wait!

Oh wow, dyeing your hair sounds exciting @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! I hope you are enjoying the engagement party and that your head feels better. I honestly want to dye my hair all pink at some point but I am always a bit too scared haha.

I am back.. it’s been a very tough day and full of really bad thoughts and actions but I made it 😪
Sorry guys
Work was painful and so is living today

My step mum knows about my self harm. She saw it

@Bananatime04 that sounds really difficult..

Do you know what's going to happen now?

It wasn’t difficult surprisingly.. she’s been through it before when my step sister self harmed non stop for 5 years. She was really supportive and told me she’s here for me and I can tell her anything and she won’t tell my real mum
I still don’t feel the safest so I’m gonna have to go.. I’ll be alright tho. I’m safe but I dunno, my thoughts are going around in circles so I’m going to TRY sleep
Thank you tho

Hey @Bananatime04
How are you doing this morning?

That doesn’t sound like a conversation you would really want to have all of a sudden, but it’s great to know that you have another support. Is there anything you want to talk about?

I’m not doing so good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad
I feel so lonely and have been up for hours with no one to talk to
I’m sad
Idk what to do with my life

Hey @Bananatime04 

It sounds like you had a pretty rough night. I can hear how distressed you're feeling. Heart

Being awake at odd hours of the night, with negative thoughts and no one to talk to, can be really challenging. Did you manage to fall asleep? How are you feeling now? 

I'm so glad that you're step-mother is being understanding and supportive of you. It is really helpful to have a trusted adult to confide in and I'd encourage you to utilize her support when you need it. 

Also, Thank you for confirming your safety last night Heart

Hey @Maddy-RO Smiley Happy
I managed to get to sleep at like 1am and woke up at 4 something.. couldn’t sleep after I woke up tho because I got up and was wide awake 😕
I’m pretty tired now but I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I tried. My back pain is really hurting Rn and my bones in my arms are feeling weird because I saw a picture of holes in someone’s foot 😣 made me nearly throw up.. does that stuff bother you?
I’m going swimming today so hopefully that will help with how I’m feeling Smiley Happy are you doing anything after you finish work?