cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: managing my safety and depression

Hi @Bananatime04,

I know it was a looong time ago now that you tagged me in this thread. I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I had some crazy pressure at uni recently and it was better for my mental health to hop off for a while.

It seems like there has been so much support while I've been gone though! This is such a great community Heart

Hey @Bananatime04...
I haven’t seen you in a while...

Are you doing okay?

@Tasi, we all need breaks at some point. I can definitely agree with that!

I’m sorry I don’t know that I should be here but.. hey??

Hey!
How are you?

I’m not good but I don’t know if I’m supposed to be able to log in yet

@Taylor-RO am I supposed to be banned?

Okay...
Do you want to talk about it?
You don’t have to if you don’t want to...

Well I have some good news and bad news.. bad news is I have been experiencing suicidal thoughts and the good news is I have a psychiatrist and psychologist and my parents know absolutely everything including my self harm.. my parents had to go have a meeting with my counsellor and year level coordinator and I had to see doctors and yea I haven’t been ok
I’m safe atm tho just been a bit lonely the last month and a bit

Aww @Bananatime04!

I’m so happy that you have some support, and I’m so very very proud that you told your parents about everything!

Good to hear that you’re safe.

Is there anything you want to do, or something to try and do some self-care? We can just chat if you want.

Sorry if my support isn’t very good, I haven’t really supported many people in a while...

Yea sorry if I’m not good at talking.. I haven’t had anyone to talk to for weeks as I kinda lost everyone in my life

How have you been going?