cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TW self harm

With everything that's happened over the last month I'm seriously considering going back to self harming. Apart from suicide attempts I've only sh once in 15 months but i want it back. 

I know if I go back to needing medical attention regularly again they'll most likely take testosterone off me but I'm at the point where I I just can't cope anymore and that really scares me because testosterone is the only reason I have hope for the future. 

I went and bought the means the other day after spending Christmas evening in emergency. Yeh pathetic I know. 

I don't know what to do. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: TW self harm

Hey @redhead, sent you an email Heart

Argh I really want to sh right now.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Are you able to keep safe? Can you contact SCBS or Lifeline for support? Heart

@Lan-RO I spoke to lifeline, im safe for now. I'm going to play my xb for a bit 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redheadthanks for confirming you're safe and well done on contacting Lifeline Heart Enjoy your xb Smiley Happy

Fml. I hate my stupid med side effects, I can't even go for a walk. I really need to sh but I don't want to do it home so it gives them another reason to kick me out. Fuck.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That sucks and is super frustrating @redhead! Is there something else that you can do at home instead? Do you think it might be worth having a chat to your manager or calling Lifeline or SCBS? You have done so well today and last night especially by contacting these services for support Heart

I don't want to bother the services again, I've already called them.
I'm currently trying to distract myself with the hurricanes, we're winning so it's helping a bit.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

after the canes win I'm going to self harm. and my phone has randomly stopped working so i guess thats it for helplines.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire