cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW self harm

Sent you an email @redhead Smiley Happy

hey @redhead, i'm sorry to hear tonight's been really rough for you Smiley Sad
do you know if there is anything else you could do right now to distract yourself for a little while longer? i know it doesn't work for everyone, but have you ever found things like squeezing ice cubes or drawing on yourself with marker helps make the urge a little less loud? here for you xx
Highlighted

@elca34 nothing like that works for me, which sucks. I'm done caring if SHing will impact stuff. I just have to do it later.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead ahhh that really does sound awful Smiley Sad it's not helpful for everyone, i know. If you're feeling up to it, would e-chats be an option? i understand that you mentioned not wanting to bother services though. That being said, you do deserve support for how you're feeling right now <3 Thinking of you and hope you're staying safe tonight xx

This month has been full of so many relapses that I'm back where i was last year. For example my ED is back, SH is back, suicide attempts are back. What is wrong with me.

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I'm sorry things are feeling like they haven't progressed for you. I can understand why you might feel that way, but just remember the Christmas and new year period, is such a hard time for people, it can make it difficult to see how far you've really come. Just try to be gentle with yourself and take each day as it comes Heart

@Erin-RO thanks

I feel weird coming into the new year. new year sets me off.
I want to self harm again even though I've had a reasonably ok day. i want to do even more damage than what i did on Sunday even though what I did was pretty serious and really hurts.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I think feeling weird or triggered coming into the new year is quite common @redhead, so please know you're not alone in feeling this way and we are here to help support you through it Heart 

It sounds like the urge to self-harm is quite full on today. Do you feel that you can stay safe today? What can we do to best support you right now?

@Erin-RO I'm think I'm going to try to have a nap. I'll hop back on later.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Sounds like a good idea @redhead Heart